Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is NOTHING inappropriate anymore?

So.... remember my post about Molly & the clients who cut the Ecollar down and then wondered why it didn't work? Well, apparently that they're at it again... only this time, its not Mrs. Clueless doing silly things and wanting services for free... its Mr. Clueless being completely inappropriate!

Yesterday, I worked at our small clinic again - with the same doc as last week. Molly came in for a recheck... turns out she's doing alright, didn't have the surgery, but did need her ear drained - again. So, my colleague and one of our technicians went into the room to examine Molly. They told Mr. & Mrs. Clueless that they'd take Molly in back, drain the ear, and return shortly. It was then that they were caught completely off-guard as Mr. Clueless said "Do you mind if I come with you? I'd love to hold both of you while you hold Molly and tend to her ear." Seriously?!? This man is in his 70's, his wife is sitting right next to him, and he is not at all joking. *sigh* Apparently nothing is off limits.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments about my blog :) If you know me and my family in "Real Life," I ask that you refrain from using any of our names! Please be kind and respectful. Thank you.