Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quick! My dog is falling apart!

I heard a funny story today from a coworker, and couldn't help but share. Apparently Debbie's neighbor came over to her house late last night - when she opened the door, he said "Quick! You've got to come see what's going on - I need you to help me - my dog is falling apart!!" So, Debbie headed over there not quite knowing what she might find. When they arrived, her neighbor said that the dog's insides were falling out and he didn't know how to get them back in. Take a guess.... can you figure out what Debbie saw?

Debbie saw a female dog giving birth to a puppy. Yep - just a normal, happy, healthy birth - and a freaked out man who'd never seen anything of the sort. Three puppies later Debbie was ready to go home. And hopefully, now that her neighbor realizes that his intact male and his unspayed female CAN and WILL mate, he will get at least one of them fixed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about my blog :) If you know me and my family in "Real Life," I ask that you refrain from using any of our names! Please be kind and respectful. Thank you.