Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Iguana Inspector

I heard the funniest story today from a coworker... Let me set the scene:

Another doctor in our practice had just finished examining a sick iguana. The doctor stepped out of the room, and his assistant was getting ready to take Mr. Modest up front to check out. Mr. Modest unzips his jacket and tucks the iguana inside... Our assistant thinks this is a little odd, but hey, it was a cool day, the iguana needed to stay warm, and we see a lot of people who don't use a carrier for their cat, rabbit, etc. (Here comes the strange part.) Just as she's getting ready to walk out of the room, she realizes that Mr. Modest is unzipping his pants, tucking the iguana's tail into his pants, doing a little tail-situating-shimmy, and then proceding to zip up his pants back up with the tail still inside them. At this point she's thinking "aaarrrgghhh, brain bleach! WHERE is the brain bleach?!?"

Our assistant clears her head, and then decides to find the doc who'd just examined the iguana. She tells him the above story and waits for the inevitable look of "eeew - I just touched that iguana, and he probably carried it into the clinic the same way." LOL - after hearing the story today, several of us decided that the doc's new nickname should be "the iguana inspector."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about my blog :) If you know me and my family in "Real Life," I ask that you refrain from using any of our names! Please be kind and respectful. Thank you.