Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gross. But part of the job.

I see a lot of disgusting things in my job. Maggots in a pus filled wound. Bloody diarrhea. Anal gland secretions. But today, I was reminded of one of the worst possible sights and smells that comes with my job - a crazy hyper puppy.... so crazy that he vomited the entire contents of his stomach - partially digested food, dewormer, and oh-yeah... partially digested poop. Yep, the puppy at his own poop, and then vomited it up - and then tried to eat it again! The most disturbing / funniest part of the whole thing? Those of us in the room were simply laughing at the whole situation. I love my job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments about my blog :) If you know me and my family in "Real Life," I ask that you refrain from using any of our names! Please be kind and respectful. Thank you.